This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Monday 24 October 2011

Inspiration - Spooky

Ok, last week I tried to look at a less obvious side of autumn but today's inspiration post is shamelessly Halloween related.

We'll start with a suitably spooky (yet also beautiful) design seed and a surprisingly varied, muted colour palette.

spooky tones from Design Seeds
To make up for such an obvious topic I've used a slightly less traditional colour scheme for the treasury - I picked out the black, red and teal from the design seed.  I'm quite pleased with the result, I hope it inspires you somehow :)

Spooky Treasury on Etsy

As always, please share in the comments anything you make or find, inspired by this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment