This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Monday 30 January 2012

Inspiration - Rocks

I usually have an idea for a theme for the inspiration post before I start looking for items and colours online but today I decided I would start by heading over to Design Seeds and seeing what jumped out at me.

Agate Tones from Design Seeds

As it turned out, this was the top post and it definitely jumped out at me! Those are some of my favourite colours and I love the beautiful, dramatic patterns in the rock. Theme chosen!

Rocks Treasury on Etsy

My biggest challenge when putting together this treasury was to make sure it wasn't all gemstone jewelry! It was also the first treasury in a while where I've had to try out different search terms to get appropriate results. I even had to add some items which just fit for the colour.

Anyway, I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment