This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Saturday 15 October 2011

I'm on papernstitch

If you are a fan of my page on facebook (and if you aren't why not, get over there and click 'like' :) ) you will have seen that I have been exhibiting on papernstitch.com this past month.

The exhibition isn't quite over yet so you still have time to check it out. There are loads of other amazing artists on there at the moment as well so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you:

The Adorned Article
(When the exhibition is over you can continue to find The Adorned Article on Etsy)
I had to share these earrings because I've been working on a pair very similar and I love the style so much. I gave up on mine because I was using copper instead of sterling silver and I just couldn't get the hoop to be strong enough.



(When the exhibition is over you can continue to find Georgianna Lane on Etsy)
This one isn't a jewelry artist but a photographer, with such a pretty, whimsical style. Her photos remind me of old style Country Gardens and most are in colours to delight a little girl. I chose this particular photograph because it reminds me of the time I spent living in Provence as a small child.



lumafina
(When the exhibition is over you can continue to find lumafina on Etsy)
I couldn't chose just one item from this shop. I love the rough look of the raw stone jewelry like this ring...


and I also love the cute metal style of this pendant


The papernstitch exhibition is curated so its always a great place to find beautiful items, especially if you are looking for gifts for the holidays. Which exhibitors are your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. What a nice entry Claire! Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you so much for including my gemstone hoops! ♥♥♥ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, thank you so much! And how wonderful that you lived in Provence as a child. – g

    ReplyDelete