This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Isn't it amazing what you can find when you tidy your desk!

Today I had a good sort out (and clean) of my workspace. Wiped up all the dust and wire scraps, threw away failed projects and tidied things into a neater and more organised arrangement.

Since I put so much effort into it, I thought I'd share my new, tidy desk with you and give you an idea of what my workspace is like (tiny!) and what stuff I have on it.

Sadly I couldn't fit it all into 1 image small enough and still have readable text, so click on the image to see it full size :)

Points to anyone who comments, pointing out items on the picture that I haven't mentioned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment