This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Last chance to shop before Christmas!


No harm in buying gifts for yourself too!
Ok so today is the last day to place orders from my website or Etsy shop and be sure that they will arrive by Christmas.

You will still be able to place orders, so you can still buy a gift for yourself or someone you will be seeing after the holidays. After today I will be checking my shops and shipping out less frequently for a couple of weeks so please allow extra time for your items to arrive.





If you live in the Bay Area you do have one last chance to get hold of my jewelry before Christmas! I will be in the Haight on Saturday 17th December at the Designers and Artists Storefront popup shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment