This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Thursday 6 October 2011

Work in Progress - Metals

I thought you might be interested in seeing more of my work in progress; seeing my ideas and designs as they take shape rather than only viewing the finished product or a refined and perfected process.

So this is the first post in a new series 'Work in Progress' where I will share a snapshot of my desk and explain a little about what is going on.

Different metals ready to be textured

Today's post is titled 'Metals because I finally got around to using some of the alternative metals I've had sat in my drawer for months now. (Look out for an upcoming post if you want to find out what the metals are)

No comments:

Post a Comment