This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sale!

I'm getting a little concerned that I may have reached the point where I have too many different items on sale in my Etsy shop, making it just too hard to choose which one to buy. Add to that the fact that I have loads of new designs floating around in my head... so I have decided its probably time to retire some older pieces.

This means I'm having a sale! A few select items in my shop have been reduced by up to 50% to make space for my newer designs. I will not be making any of these sale items again once they sell so this is your last chance to buy the ones you like. Take a look at the items on offer...







If you like any of these items click here to take a look at them in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment